Thursday, April 3, 2008

Does God Really Care That I Feel Hurt and All Alone?

Have you ever been through a time in your life where you felt like no one understood what you were going through? Where it seemed like people were turning against you from all corners and that you did not know to whom or where to turn? Are people around you plotting and planning against you? I know that I have been there and I have also watched my loved ones go through situations like this where there just doesn't seem like there is anywhere or anyone to turn to. Take hope! There is One who cares and hurts when we hurt and who loves us so much! God cares so much for us! Our Father in heaven sees all that we go through! If you go to the Bible in the book of Lamentations 3:55-57 it says:

55-57 "I called out your name, O God,
called from the bottom of the pit.
You listened when I called out, 'Don't shut your ears!
Get me out of here! Save me!'
You came close when I called out.
You said, 'It's going to be all right.'"

58-60 "You took my side, Master;
you brought me back alive!
God, you saw the wrongs heaped on me.
Give me my day in court!
Yes, you saw their mean-minded schemes,
their plots to destroy me.

61-63 You heard, God, their vicious gossip,
their behind-my-back plots to ruin me.
They never quit, these enemies of mine, dreaming up mischief,
hatching out malice, day after day after day.
Sitting down or standing up—just look at them!—
they mock me with vulgar doggerel."

64 "Make them pay for what they've done, God.
Give them their just deserts. (The Message)

I definitely know the feeling and I am so glad that I can go CONFIDENTLY to a God who cares and loves me so much and who sees the bad things that people around me do to me and my loved ones. I am so glad that He does not turn a blind ear to it!

In Deuteronomy 32: 34-35

Don't you realize that I have my shelves
well stocked, locked behind iron doors?
I'm in charge of vengeance and payback,
just waiting for them to slip up..."
(The Message)


As hard as it may be to let God be in charge of dealing with those who have acted in an unjust manner towards us, we need to do so! At the same time, let's ask God for the wisdom needed through every step taken. Let God be the one to lead us and guide us as we go through each second of the day! Hang in there my friends, you are not alone! My prayer for you today is that God will touch your heart in a very special way and remind you that He sees all and He cares and that He will in His own time and in His own plan, take care of the entire situation. I pray that you will have calmness and peace today!

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. Matthew 11:28
(The Message)




No comments: